Preliminary P2P 2023 Schedule
Friday, September 15, 2023
• 12:00 noon ‒ Online P2P registration closes.
Saturday, September 16, 2023
• 7:00 - 9:00 AM ‒ Check in at Jensen Point Park on Vashon Island (8900 SW Harbor Drive, Vashon).
• 7:30 - 9:00 start in small groups, so we don't overwhelm the first few checkpoints, and to reduce the clumps of bicycles that our neighbors have to navigate. [Reminder: Please ride single-file to allow cars a chance to pass. Thank you.]
• 1:00 PM ‒ The P2P Barbecue begins at Jensen Point Park.
• 4:00 PM ‒ All riders still on the road start heading for the finish from wherever they are ‒ it's time to eat! Remember, this all just a long ride to a picnic. (You can buy BBQ tickets for your posse, too. Do it when you register, or come back to this site and "Buy Stuff," or take your chances that we will have enough extra tickets on the day of the ride.)
• 5:00 PM ‒ Last Checkpoints close
• 6:00 PM ‒ The P2P Barbecue wraps up, and everyone tries to find their bikes and get back to their cars to head home.
Sunday, September 17, 2023
• We'll send out a survey and ask you for your thoughts about the ride. What worked, what didn't, what should we try next year? Write to Pat Call with your suggestions.